Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Manner

I think manners are very important to know. Parents should give their children a good education so they can learn good manners since they’re young. Each person needs to be at least a little polite so they can create a good impression .But not too much because it might be considered over the top.
I think that there are many right things we have to do to be polite enough. It’s very good manner if you give up your sit for elderly people. Always use please if you ask someone’s help. Or, use thanks when someone make you a favor. Also, it creates a good impression if you open the door for a woman. Another thing you have to do is being polite while you are eating, and behave yourself. There are lots of good manners people should know to show politeness but sometimes, many people don’t have the education they need to change their attitude.
There are several behavior and several bad manners that infuriate me. I really hate when people cough or sneeze without putting their hands over their mouth. It’s so unhygienic. Another bad manner I considered unacceptable is when people speak with their mouth full. I think it’s very impolite. The thing I really hate it’s when people smoke while I’m eating. It really makes me angry. And, I feel that the other person isn;t showing respect for the others. This kind of behavior infuriates me because sometimes I can feel offense by the others.

No comments: