Wednesday, November 12, 2008

BRYAN ADAMS "UNPLUGGED"


Last year I went to Bryan Adams concert in Venezuela. It was one of the greatest concert I've ever been.
I was near of the stage so I had a great view. The concert started one hour late so the crowed was impatient. When Bryan Adams finally showed up the applauses were deafening.
He launched into "Summer of 69" so the crowed went wild. After 4 or 5 rock songs when the people were excited, he slowed things down with "Heaven". So, the atmosphere changed. He sang 3 love songs wich wasn't on the album but the people didn't mind.
After a break, Bryan Adams said that he needed one person to join him in the stage and sing with him. He choosed a girl so she went in the stage. He started playing "18 till I die" and the girl started singin with him. After he sang another 4 songs, he left the stage. The people was so excited that started screaming "ONE MORE SONG!" "ONE MORE SONG!" After 3 minutes, Bryan Adams appeared on the stage and sang the last song. He left the stage and a lot of fire work started strike in the sky. It was amazing. I will never forget that concert.

No comments: