Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Challenge in Vanvouver

I think that the challenge I’ve had experience in Vancouver was after my first day in Tamwood when I had to go back to my home-stay. I remember that I took the sky train and got off at main street station as I was suppose to do. Then I knew that I had to take the 19 Metrotown bus because my home-stay mother told me that it was the fastest way to go back. So, I waited until the bus arrived, I got inside and waited like 15 minutes but then I realized that I didn´t know where I was supposed to get off. Without knowing where I was, I got off the bus and tried to remember the place or the street that should lead me to the house. It was clear that I couldn´t find it so I walked around 45 minutes. Almost desperate I went to a store and asked a man where the 3888 glen drive was. I think that he didn´t know where the area was but I remember that he told me that the glen street was two blocks from there so I went to that place. When I arrived everything was so clear, I could remember where my home-stay was because there is a Chinese restaurant and a car rental. When I arrived to my home-stay they asked me what happened to me so I explained them the whole thing and they just laughed at me. it was embarrassing but a very funny expirence.

No comments: